The Gypsemna’s GLASS MAT (GM) Type X Gypsum Board is an exterior and interior gypsum board. It is available with Type X gypsum core, consists of a moisture- and mold-resistant gypsum core encased in a coated, specially designed BLUE fiberglass mat on the face, back and sides. The glass mat is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core, and it provides superior weather resistance. The face paper and the back paper are 100 percent recycled.
Thickness (mm): 13, 16
Edge Profile: SE
Width (mm): 1200
Length (mm): 2400 - 3000
Product Standard Compliance: ASTM C 1396, ASTM 1178
-ASTM C473 Standard Test Methods for Physical Testing of Gypsum Panel Products
-ASTM C840 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board
-ASTM E84 Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
-ASTM D3273 Standard Test Method for Resistance to growth of Mold on Surface.
-ASTM C1280 Standard Specification for Application of Exterior Gypsum Panel Products for Use as Sheathing
• Offers greater protection against impact that can lead to indentation, and helps to prevent damage that adds maintenance costs and reduces safety
• Fire ratings up to four hours.
• Helps inhibit mold growth with the highest possible score on mold tests score of 10 (best) (ASTM D3273)
• Has less than 5% water absorption per ASTM C473
• Provides high-rated Sound Class Transmission (STC) values per an independent third-party acoustical laboratory using ASTM E90 test procedures
• Features fiberglass mesh embedded into its core, one of the toughest components.
• Uniform high-strength cores eliminate crumbling, cracking.
• Accepts a variety of exterior finishes.
• Green certified.
• Qualifies as a low-VOC