The Metal Tape is a cross fibre tape with heat bonded electro-coted steel strips for protection of irregular external corner angles or where rigid angle beads are not suitable.
- Grammage: 138 g/m2 +/- 4%
- Thickness: 0.215 mm +/- 0.08 mm
- Width: 50 mm
- Width: 11mm +/- 0.10 mm
- Thickness: 0.28mm +/- 0.02 mm
- Corrosion Resistance: min 72 hours
- Standards: AFNOR x 41002 Film A 91020
- Type: Self-adhesive hot melt glue
- Coverage: 100% on the total
- Tapes and Reinforces all external angles by jointing with Gypsemna's Maxicote Compound.